Photo a Day in July #15

15.  Finger

I still get the biggest thrill when I see Zach's wedding band on his finger.  Do you ladies feel that way when you see your husbands' hands?  I wonder if he feels the same about my engagement and wedding bands.  I don't think he has taken his wedding ring off except for when I have cleaned it and when he had surgery three months into our marriage.  Now I'm not sure he could take it off because he has gained a few pounds the last few months.  *hehehe*  It's all of my good cookin', I guess!

I took this photo when we woke up from a THREE -hour nap.  We were tired after our party last night, Meeting this morning, and brunch with friends afterward.  AND I still have to wash all of the serving platters and such...

Share Your Thoughts

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I will reply to you as soon as possible!