I already feel behind. I'm already exhausted.
Ready for week two... ? ;)
Zach got some free Naturals tickets for being such a hard worker, so we took his dad Friday night. It was the first game we made all year, and I am thankful we did!
2) I am grateful we have such great relatives and friends who are willing to help us in any way they can.
3) I am glad that my Buick is fixed, so maybe now it will sell...and we can pay off the scooter!
4) I am grateful to have the energy to face a thirteen-ish hour day tomorrow. Oh my.
5) I am thankful for the rain this weekend and that the weather didn't interfere too much with our Eureka Springs trip to the Turpentine Creek Exotic Wildlife Refuge center.
6) I am happy I finished The Hobbit at last!