Photo a Day in July #1

What...three posts in one day?!
Well, I considered waiting until tomorrow, but I have wanted to do this for a long time, and I thought I might as well get on it.



1.  Self-Portrait

We haven't felt too great in these parts this weekend.  Today, I didn't shower, fix my hair (except for straightening one funky part when I ran up the street to Subway--we tried their sandwich of the month, Buffalo Chicken), or fix my face (except for dabbing on the slightest bit of concealer when, once again, I ran up the street to Subway--even sickies gotta eat).  we think it's a mild stomach bug, which makes me panic, but we're starting to feel better. :)

Now who's doing this with me??

Share Your Thoughts

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I will reply to you as soon as possible!