Photo a Day in July #13

13.  Open
The kitties were missing when I got home from work this morning. I assumed they were lounging on our unmade bed (we change sheets on Friday) or sunbathing in front of the windowed door that opens onto the deck.  Nope.  Somehow the library door didn't get shut after Zach and his friend from work were hanging out in there last night, so these sneaks snuck in!  I found them perched on the chair and ottoman just like this.  (I had a picture of them looking at me as I walked in, but their eyes were evil.)  They love to go wherever they know they aren't allowed.  (I'm not exactly sure why they aren't allowed in here--it used to be because I kept my houseplants in there, but they are no longer in that room...)

Share Your Thoughts

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I will reply to you as soon as possible!