Photo a Day in September #4

4.  News


For some weird reason, when I went to the Yahoo homepage tonight, it drained all of my memory.  Maybe it was because of the DNC's live streaming?  Very odd.  I kept trying to read an article, and my memory would just plunge.  Yes, I do get some of my news from Yahoo, which often provides more misses than hits.  But I think it's good for celebrity news and recipes (I found THE BEST spaghetti sauce recipe there!).

Share Your Thoughts

  1. OK, now I'm intrigued ... you have to share your amazing spaghetti sauce recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super easy! You take a can of crushed tomatoes (28 oz., I believe) and 5 Tbsp. of butter, and place them in a saucepan. (You can use fresh tomatoes, but I can't remember off the top of my head how to prepare them since I usually take the easy way so that's it's semi-homemade. *lol*) Take an onion, peel it, slice it in half, and place it in the sauce. Add salt to taste. Simmer, uncovered, on low for at least 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. When you are ready to serve it, remove the onion. I also add in some herbs and spices according to taste. Voila!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I will reply to you as soon as possible!