Photo a Day in September #13

13.  Beside Me

I took this picture as I was eating lunch while trying to email students, complete laundry, call our landlord when the washer broke (well, the lid switch thingy), prepare for my night class, and watch Community.  It has been a long week, and I'm only 2/3 of the way thru.  : /  But, gosh, that sandwich was good:  melted cheddar on toasted bread with shaven roasted turkey.  For some reason, it made me feel kinda sick after eating.  :(  I think it happened because I'm worn out?

Share Your Thoughts

  1. Yum, I love a good sandwich. I agree that you probably didn't feel so good post-lunch because you're tired ... hope you can rest up this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I will reply to you as soon as possible!