Photo a Day in September #17

17.  Clean

Yep.  I think my blog just jumped the shark.  *haha*
But this is what I cleaned today--the bathrooms.  I hate doing it, but somehow in our marriage, I ended up with that job.  It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have three bathrooms, I guess.  And there is nothing better than a clean toilet.  I feel like we are spoiled at work by our very clean and very public restrooms.
(I hope my eyes are seeing this well.  This is the toilet in the half-bath upstairs--a.k.a. the one that is used most often.  I hope my toilet at least looks clean.  I flushed it for effect, which is why the water is all sparkly.  ;)
See the newspaper in the trash?  I use newspaper to clean mirrors and windows.  Why?  It leaves no streaks.  And streaks drive me bonkers.

Share Your Thoughts

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I will reply to you as soon as possible!