Photo a Day in September #23

23.  Mail

I've always loved to check the mail.  You never know what you are going to get!  If you are like my husband and order a lot of stuff from the Interwebz, you often forget what you ordered, so it feels like Christmas every time the postal truck passes by or you hear the clomp-clomp-clomp of someone on the bridge coming to our door.  Even though it's not technically mail, I love to get the (Sunday) paper!  (We only subscribe to the weekend papers because we want Sunday's for the coupons.)  I love looking at the advertisements and circulars and coupons and High Profile section (for the engagement and wedding announcements).  As you can see, I haven't clipped my coupons yet; thankfully, only one booklet came this week, so I can easily get that done tomorrow.  :)

Share Your Thoughts

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I will reply to you as soon as possible!