Sensory Overload: 5 on Friday

What a week.

Thank goodness it's time to link up for 5 on Friday!  It's finally the weekend, which is known in these parts as the calm before the storm.  (Classes start on Monday.  Thankfully, mine isn't until Thursday.)

1)  WHAT I'M FEELING:  accomplished, satisfied, and exhausted.  I had a BIG week at work, giving lots of presentations throughout the week, prepping for the new semester, celebrating being a new (full-time) employee this year, and winning a grant to fund a new leadership program.  :)



2)  WHAT I'M SMELLING: the carwash, which got a reno.  Now, the foam is all kinds of bright colors and smells like what I would imagine Fruity Pebbles to smell like if they smelled like the colors they are...not how they actually smell.  Uh.  Yeah.  I'm nuts.



3)  WHAT I'M HEARING:  Doctor Who.  And not my Bible study app because I haven't had time to hardly pee, much less do anything essential, which makes me sad.  I'm going to do better tomorrow.  I'm going to get to the Urgent and Important again.

4)  WHAT I'M SEEING:  our ritty rat rolling around on the naked bed.



5)  WHAT I'M TASTING:  peach tarts, Italian cream cake, a tomato sandwich, chicken wings, fruit salad, and Bliss (as in Bliss Cupcakes).


This time, we went with Razorback Red Velvet, Banana Pudding, and Salted Caramel.  :)



 photo b1ec0eef-a9ee-48d9-87d2-1285feb7aa0c_zpsd6f56ab6.jpg

Share Your Thoughts

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I will reply to you as soon as possible!