Photo a Day in November #2

2.  Color

So I got this blue button-down with green polka dots at JCP yesterday.  The "CEO" sent little ole' me a $10 off a $10+ purchase to encourage me to check out what they had done with the store.  A few weeks ago, I got an email advertising their JCP Shop, and it featured cute button-downs such as this one, and I had to have it.  Too bad I didn't realize Zach cut out our fun money this money.  OOPS!  He said I could keep it, and I am glad I did because I got so many compliments on this combo:  white polka-dotted green cardigan over the blue button down with green necklace.  :)

Also, this is the first alcoholic beverage I have ordered in over a year.  We went with some friends to Table Mesa tonight after the Bentonville in Toyland First Friday.  I have to say that Ruby Tuesday's mojitos are better, but this did the trick!

Finally, we were quite sad to learn that our new soda shoppe has gone in where the Walmart Cafe was, which means NO. MORE. CRUNCHIES.  :(

Share Your Thoughts

  1. That blouse is so cute, particularly with the cardigan! Glad you got to keep it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silly me! I forgot I suggested that we forgo fun money this month and next for Christmas gifts! All of my long-sleeved button-up shirts are solid colors, so it is nice to have a print. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I will reply to you as soon as possible!