Be Grateful #13

Well, I have been so behind that I missed my gratitude journal last Monday, but I planned to do a post on Thanksgiving, so I figured it would be fine to post it today.  :)

1)  I am thankful for weekends at home and away.
2)  I am thankful for my precious students and that I haven't scared some away so that they feel okay to take me again in the spring.
3)  I am thankful for movie dates and dinner at Denny's.
4)  I am thankful to have finished Christmas shopping for Zach.  (Well, almost.)
5)  I am thankful for the friends I have at work.  Last year, I was still in my shell, but after falling so ill and recovering, I had people pray for us that I had never talked to, and suddenly, I found myself talking to him.
6)  I am thankful to help out my family and friends in any way I can.  And I'm thankful for those that ordered Scentsy to help my niece build her business as well as give me reward points.  I can't wait to get it in and try it!
7)  I'm thankful for clean carpets!
8)  I'm thankful for the kindness of strangers.  Thanks to the Pay It Forward program in our area, an Arvest Bank branch paid for my prescription on Wednesday, which made possibly having an infected tooth and potential root canal in the future easier to deal with.
9)  I'm thankful for my new and old infusion nurses.
10)  I'm thankful for my Gilmore Girls DVDs.
11)  I'm thankful that it is acceptable to put up Christmas decorations and listen to Christmas music this week.
12)  I'm thankful that I work at a place that acknowledges the holidays with Thanksgiving potlucks and a huge Christmas tree in every building.
13)  I'm thankful we have a soda shoppe (but I'm not happy they got rid of our British candy to open it!).
14)  I'm thankful for healthy babies and smooth labors and happy pregnancy for my dear friends.  Introducing my newest best niece, Autumn, who was born on the 13th at 8 lb. 2 oz.  (Y'all.  Her weight is AMAZING.  Her mama, Monica, is TI-EENY.)



Share Your Thoughts

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I will reply to you as soon as possible!