Have a...


counterclockwise from the large photo in the upper righthand corner:

Pregnant UCA Homecoming Queen (with my roomies) in 2006
a Pretty Woman (with my roomies) in 2007
a Flapper (with Zach) in 2008
Ms. Lovett from Sweeney Todd (with Zach) 2009
a Peacock (with my former roomies) in 2010
a Masked Lady (with Zach) in 2011
Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's in 2012
in orange and black (with Dinah the Witch Cat) today

I considered dressing up today for work (we could dress up or wear jeans today if we donated $2 to our United Way drive ;), but I didn't feel like shaving my legs and had no leggings.  *hehe*  So I just wore orange and black and enjoyed everyone else's costumes.  :)  Then I came home and put Dinah in her witch hat.

You Goblins and Ghosties and Witches and Warlocks stay safe out there!  We are handing out candy--I put on a long black bridesmaid dress with my "Masked Lady" mask--and are eagerly awaiting our first group of Trick-or-Treaters!

Share Your Thoughts

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I will reply to you as soon as possible!