1) I'm grateful I got to go to this lady's shower. And I'm so happy she asked me to be Miss Autumn's "Lorelei Gilmore" (that's like asking to be the godmother of cool). :) It was fantastic to get to catch up with some great friends and to celebrate this sweet little girl who will make her arrival next month!
2) I'm excited to hear today that another friend has some happy news that will come to fruition in June 2013. ;)
3) I'm happy we got to see Argo for free this weekend. That movie is AMAZING. You should see it. I can't stop thinking about it and want to read more about the Iran hostage crisis of 1979. I expect it will receive all kinds of nominations this awards season.
4) Although my first stocking didn't quite turn out as a stocking (um, more like a Christmas bag), I'm pleased I got the right size of needles now and am a good way into the second stocking. It is going well, and since I have an inkling as to what to do now, I think this one will turn out much better--and much faster, too!
5) I'm glad we got free fries from McDonald's (courtesy of Monopoly). They may not be too healthy, but they sure tasted great as we drove the four hours home yesterday.
6) I'm thankful we got to go to the War Eagle Craft Fair finally, even if it was a bit disappointing.
War Eagle Craft Fair
7) I'm excited to carve pumpkins, and make Halloween sugar cookies, and attend Crystal Bridges' Halloween party, and host our Mustaches and Muah Fondue Party this week!