The Lake District, England

Inspired by Rhianne, I decided to share some of my photos from the Lake District, June 2009:

climbing up Helm Crag
gorgeous scenery
on the top of Helm Crag (not the highest point but fairly close!)
This was the first mountain I ever climbed all the way to the top. That blue thing is my poncho rolled up and tied to my jeans' loop. *lol* The weather would change at a drop of a hat!
I think these were roads leading toward Keswick, which is Zach's favorite part of the Lake District. :) I missed him.
It was gorgeous just driving around in our charter bus.
Wordsworth's house Dove Cottage in Grasmere
Wordsworth's House
on the Coffin Walk
I loved how huge the clouds were and how close.
stopping along the Coffin Walk
Rydal Water
at Rydal Water, also where W. Wordsworth lived
See the boat?
exploring the land around Ruskin's residence Brantwood
red fence
self-explanatory
Ruskin's grave is the tall one.

Share Your Thoughts

  1. Oh my gosh, this place is gorgeous! Are you kidding me?! I want to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I will reply to you as soon as possible!