During dinner one night last week, Zach and I came up with a Summer Pail List of things to do this season. (We decided that the word "bucket" was too negative and morbid. ;) Here is what we came up with:
1) Go to a Naturals game (We are going to try to go to one this week if there's a home game.)
2) Watch a movie at Eureka Springs' Movie in the Park
3) Watch a movie on First Friday at the Splash Pad
4) Watch a movie at the drive-in theatre
5) View the Hudson River exhibit at Crystal Bridges
6) Take a picture with the new LOVE sign on the lawn at Crystal Bridges
7) Have a fondue party (We have one planned for the 14th!)
8) Explore the new Bentonville trails or ones we haven't
9) Eat A LOT of snow cones and share a banana split
10) Use our grill (We only used it once last year. *lol*)
11) Take a two-person scooter ride (once I get a helmet and jacket).
12) Ride the trail from Springdale to Van Buren (This is planned for sometime next month--we bought a package deal!)
13) Make basil gimlets (We are planning to serve these at the Fondue Is Fundoings party. :)
14) Ride around town with Zach wearing his horse mask
15) Watch Moulin Rouge
16) Have crepes from the Farmers Market
I think it's going to be a fun summer!
What do you have planned or are doing?