The ABC's of Ashley

I saw this on another blog, so I thought I would share the ABC's of me!

a picture from our recent trip to KC
Animal:  some kind of bird (my maiden name is Byrd)
Book:  The Mercy of Thin Air by Ronlyn Domingue (I reread it at least once a year!)
Color:  green and mustard yellow (lately), red (all-time)
Diet:  lots of grains, a little meat, more fruits and veggies, too many sweets
Exercise:  walking around the house
Food:  ice cream and pie
God:  saved my life through the power of prayer in December
Height:  5 feet and 7.5 inches
Indulgence:  trashy TV, white chocolate, Cheez-It's
Job:  Student Success Assistant and English Instructor
Kindred Spirit:  haven't met this person yet...
Love:  my husband Zach
Marriage:  September 19, 2009--the one year anniversary of when we met
Number:  24
Off-spring:  our two kitties ;)
Parent:  one in heaven, one on earth
Quirks:  sorting bath towels by color, drawing out the sound my mouth makes when I yawn, having a country accent when I talk to my family and having a Chicagoan accent when I get excited, hating the words "belly" and "belch"  *ewww*  (The last is especially bothersome because I have a digestive disease.)
Restaurant:  Flying Fish
Style: British post-colonial (house) and scholastic/collegiate (fashion)--I LOVE cardigans
Tunes: Kings of Leon, Patsy Cline, Kings of Convenience, Delta Spirit, The Decemberists
Uplifts: writing, cooking, spending time with my husby, traveling
Vacation: weekend trips to KC, study abroad trip in the British Isles, the trip we are planning to return to the UK next summer
Weight: 125ish (I've gained a lot back since I got sick last fall.)
X-factor: my silliness, my loyalty, my straight teeth and super long legs *ZING!*
Years:  a few months into my 28th...
Zodiac: Taurus

Share Your Thoughts

  1. Well! That was fun to read!
    I loved the "style" description!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure how to describe my fashion. I almost said "school girl," but I didn't want people to think Britney Spears! *haha*

      Delete
  2. Your comment on my blog made me laugh aloud today because I do the same thing! I'll have to start following you too. Hope you guys had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I did get some good deals this weekend by hitting up Old Navy's $1 flip-flop sale, so that was great. I hope you had a great weekend, as well. :) My husband was sick, so we didn't make to service this morning. We haven't been in a good two months either because we have either been out of town or I was recovering from illness. I guess there is always next weekend...!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I will reply to you as soon as possible!