"Have a Holly Jolly Christmas..."


The highlight and low of my day was finding out that Sirius Radio's Holly station is back on for the holiday season!  I could listen to Christmas any time and look forward to listening to it during the summer (weird, I know), but I do try to hold off as we move into the fall and through Thanksgiving.  But today, since Zach stayed home, I caved and started listening.  I was bummed that I have missed about a week of listening already, but it made me oh, so happy!  :)


 photo b1ec0eef-a9ee-48d9-87d2-1285feb7aa0c_zpsd6f56ab6.jpg

Share Your Thoughts

  1. woo hoo! love me some Christmas music!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best! But I couldn't convince my husby to listen to it on the way to work this morning. When we got into the car, it was already turned to Holly, but he said, "You promised," and turned it to NPR!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I will reply to you as soon as possible!